We’re getting together this Sunday.
You (and everyone you know) are officially invited.
The people of Reach live scattered all over the Greater Seattle area, but every week we gather in Kirkland to connect with God and one another. Come join us — we’re excited to meet you.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A genuine welcome. Friendly people will greet you, help you find your way around, answer your questions, and make you feel at home.
- A place for your family. We have safe, fun environments for the kids (6 months through elementary school), and a nursing moms room with live video should you need to feed baby during the gathering.
- A time of music. We’ll sing a few songs as part of our response to all God has done for us. Feel free to sing along, or just think about the lyrics if that’s more comfortable for you.
- A moment of prayer. Someone on stage will pray for some real needs from within our community because God is always eager to hear from us.
- A message from the Bible. We’ll ask God to teach us more about himself and what it looks like to follow Jesus.
- A chance to take your next step. Whether that’s connecting with people who live in your neighborhood, finding a place to serve, or just coming back next week, we’ll make sure you know all the doors that will be wide open for you.