Giving with our finances is part of how we worship Jesus with our whole lives.
Reach is supported entirely by the generous giving of people just like you.
Where does your giving go?
Mission + Benevolence
15% of all giving goes straight out the door to support missionaries, church plants, and our local community.
55% of giving supports the Reach Leadership Team and their families, allowing them to serve and equip the Reach Family. Learn more about the leadership team.
Ministry + Facility Expenses
22% of giving covers Ministry and Operations expenses such as facility costs and week-to-week logistics.
Savings + Flex
8% of giving goes into a savings account where it will be used for emergencies or future church projects.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Give online or in the Reach App – Use the form to the right, enter your gift amount, and choose whether you’d like to give once or setup a recurring gift. Regular giving is quickest in the Reach App.
Two ways to maximize online giving:
- Link your bank account instead of a credit or debit card to reduce transaction fees.
- Select “Community Impact Fund” if your employer offers Corporate Matching.
- Give at a Sunday gathering – Simply drop any giving into the grey bins before or after any gathering.
- Give through Direct Pay – This payment option reduces fees for every transaction by 3%, allowing your giving to support the mission of the church even further. Simply contact your financial institution or service provider to set up the service.
Mail checks to:
14935 NE 87th ST
Redmond, WA 98052
Tax ID: 45-5606409
*All contributors will receive an annual giving statement for tax purposes and personal records. *Reach is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, all contributions are tax deductible.
Questions? Need help? Let’s start a conversation.